Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: To each there own

Hi and hats of to all laidies who ride . yes I am a male :) and involed with 2 British Motorcycle Clubs . And we have a trainer bike a honda CB 350 that we loan out to any woman that wants to get on her own two wheels .We have I think 5 women who ride their own bikes now and the # is growing :) Hey we need women to keep us guys out of trouble when we ride ...and they look better than guys on bikes ^ 5 laides ....oh I own a 1998 Triumph speed triple and a y2k Triumph Sprint S/T

Ken .....RatRider

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's sad that so called men take advantage of women in both automotive fields and in the motorcyle fields. I am a fully A.S.E certified mechanic. And a man as well and that crap makes me sick :-( The only defence you can get laidies is a education .Plenty of books on Engine repair and motorcyle repair . I mean you don't have to become a mechanic ,Just learn enough to defend yourself :) and when some looser is heading to rip you off .you head out the door....Plus if you ever breakdown on your own, your studies might get you home .And it is unlawfull to do repairs without the customers ok ...So if he took it apart with out your ok... say put it back together and here's my lawers Phone #

RatRider

1 - 2 of 2 Posts