Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I guess he didn't try to use the rear brake or shift the whole time. I can see him pulling up to the next light and his friend coming up: "Dude, you just left your leg back there. Want me to go get it?"

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess he didn't try to use the rear brake or shift the whole time. I can see him pulling up to the next light and his friend coming up: "Dude, you just left your leg back there. Want me to go get it?"
It doesn't quite have the cache' of "I left my heart in San Francisco" but I left my leg in Hammamatsu has a nice ring to it.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
"I left my leeeeeg, in Haaaammamatsu....against the guardrail, byyyy the rooooad.."

It's a hell of a start, it could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"Dayam! Dat hurt like Hell! Feel almost like I rip my leg right off............"

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Must be the bushido deal left over from the samurai days. "MY RIGHT LEG HAS DISHONORED ME!"

Man that's grit. Good thing he wasn't riding something with a sooeyside shift...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.