Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
. "he told the jury that later found him guilty, his helmet and clothing were so restrictive that he had no idea CHP officers with flashing lights and sirens were behind him."

Yeah sure buddy. Idiot.

[*] First mistake: speeding on 101 at 100 mph.

[*]Second mistake: running from the law

[*]Third mistake: Not pleading guilty and persuing a plea bargin

[*]Fouth mistake: Using this bone head excuse at trial

This guy is an idiot and deserves the felony conviction.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Dang license plate! Sounds like this fellow needs to invest in one of those fancy frames that make the plate really hard to read.

Maybe I should send him mine. You see, where I live here in Doddrige Co. West Virginia. The sheriff has known me my entire life. Worse yet, my wife works for him.

Bottom line, if I get dumb on the bike anywhere near home. I'm screwed!

Life's just not fair!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
"You can run but you can't hide"

Ronald "Raygun" Reagan

1980s during the Libya thing. Funny now we are buddies with the same dictator we bombed. Hmm that democracy thing in the Middle East, W talks about doesn't apply to dictators and monarchies (Saudi Arabia) that are friends with oil huh?

·
Registered
514 Posts
His big mistake was having a license plate that could be so easily read...

back in grade school we used to rub grease onto the plates of our trail bikes & let the dusty roads take care of the rest. The donut-smugglers used to harass us for riding the ditches along the state highway, we'd just scatter and cut across a field...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I don't like cops either but I think that simply shooting them is way too harsh.

A more rational approach would be to end the goofy "war on drugs" and cut law enforcement and prison budgets by 50%.

Of course the powerful prison and law enforcement lobbys wouldn't like that!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Here's a guy who capped off a string of stupid acts with the crowning achievement of getting the worst lawyer he could find. Jeeez. What a stupid defense. Where did he find his lawyer? On TV? Hanging around an emergency room?

Unless (the story doesn't say) he decided to defend himself? Ahahahahahaha! If he did he deserves the full 3 years.

I got a good job for this guy. He should work in a State Department foreign policy think tank. He'd fit right in. Or he could join the Calif State Budget Office.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.