Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
This sounds like that "Evil Motorcycle", or something like that, movie!

On a related note, I have had very "nice" car drivers yelling at me (and calling me stupid!) for changing lane twice in front of them (even thought they were over 100 yards far away!).

Question: Why don't they mind their fricking business?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice hyprlink for Harley's where it doesn't belong, MO. Put HD ads where they belong, not in a story about someone getting injured even if both parties decided to be stupid and try taking the law in their own hands.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Berniard got some bad ol'legs! Damage to the bumper by backing into the BMW? Why didn't he just get off an kick butt!

Now really, I'd have to bet Mr. Beamer thumped Berniard hard enough to raise the some neck hair and the went to check for evidence and was surprised by a PO'd biker.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Backed his bike against the car, damaging the front bumper: What? Sounds to me like the *** in the Beemer rear-ended the biker. I would love to know how this "attempted murderer" was able to repeatedly run over this guy. Was he on a dual sport? I would have trouble running over a cat without falling over on a streetbike. Sounds like the dude on the bike is crazy, and the guy in the car probably didn't get anything near what he deserved (should have gotten worse for intentionally hitting the bike).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey,let's not turn this into a bike-car problem

sounds to me as if this Berniard guy is just an a**hole that doesn't need our support

remember most of us all drive cars too

too bad the BMW guy didn't have an AK47

·
Registered
955 Posts
The Facts of Life:

I honestly don't think that this has so much to do with motorcycles, as it does with allowing idiots to breed and, in that way, impeding the process of natural selection. While a motorcycle may be used in a crime, it certainly cannot be considered a factor of causation. If a man pulled into a parking lot, jumped out of a Lincoln, then proceeded to beat the Hell out of someone; how many people do you honestly think would equate the act with what kind of car the culprit was driving?

Sorry folks; bloody minded psychopaths have every right to live, breath, work, breed, get a license and drive whatever they want. Also, if they happen to intentionally maim someone, and can afford the services of a good lawyer, they can probably get off lighter than they deserve.

I’m not trying to make any sort of value judgment; I’m just stating the facts. Money talks, criminals walk, and reporters will blame whatever it is that will sell the most papers.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: The Bike

"When the victim got out of his car, police said, the motorcyclist reappeared, revving the engine".

Didn't James Brolin star in this one?

Was the biker riding a Satanic Honda 55 or something? I know if I repeatedly ran over someone with the mighty Kawasaki, they'd be rubbed into a greasy spot on the tarmac after about three passes. That, or get hung-up on the centerstand.

Sounds like BS to me. That, or Sammy Miller's been out drinking in New Orleans again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a hard time beleiving the guy on the bike was endangering anyone until the guy rearended him. The guy in the beemer was pissed and his own actions backfired on him.

Did the guy get knocked down then just lay there and get run over repeatedly?

Where in New Orleans is traffic light enough to go faster than a crawl anyway, unless you're on the freeways? Sounds like the beemer guy had to break a few laws to catch up with the bike as well, if the bike had to lane split traffic, how did he keep up?

Both idiots, but we know whos story the cops will favor!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Umm, we all know there are plenty of a-holes out there on bikes. But this one is a little hard to believe, at least the way it's been reported.

Run over a man several times? That's a good trick on a bike. And the victim had no serious injuries? And the guy on the bike appeared suddenly out of thin air? Oh, and yes, the guy Fred Flinstoned his bike backward at light speed to damage the BMW's bumper. (Me thinks the worst you could do is scuff the clearcoat).

Sounds like we've got two idiots and one tall tale here.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'd like to hear the other side of the story

Wow, this musta been one of them special "hi-power reverse" motorcycles... mebbe you can buy 'em the same place you get the 205 mph RC51s!

Seriously though, I bet this incident musta started out just like what happended to me Wednesday (I posted on the Thanksgiving thread)... except my kook didn't actually hit me, just pulled up to my back tire & raced his engine

·
Registered
955 Posts
Re: I'd like to hear the other side of the story

And, now dare Bishop. Would'ya be tellin me hew fast you'd be thinking...the Rabbi was travelin...when he was backin inta ya?

·
Registered
955 Posts
And, the victim's name was being witheld, why?

Witness protection program? State Senator? Civic-minded coke-dealer? Assistant Chief of Police?

Hey! Remember, we're talking right downtown (about 5 blocks from the Super Dome) New Orlean, Parish.

God knows, there's never any questionable activity going on around there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This reminds me...

Of an incident last week...I was weaving through traffic on the Bay Bridge, at rush hour, when a guy in a converitble mustang honked at me because I cut within 10 feet of his front bumper.

"That's extrememly dangerous" the guy yelled at me when I asked him what his problem was.

Who cares if you think it's dangerous? Was I endangering you? I think he was just pissed off afer taking 40 minutes to travel 11 miles in his "freedom machine" and was venting his frustration at me.

Here's my crime scene reenactment:

BMW guy sees crazy man weaving through traffic. He honks and flips him off. Biker guy flips him back off. BMW guy starts driving aggrsively, weaving through traffic to catch up and yell some more. Biker guy kicks or scratches his bumper in some way, BMW guy chases biker guy into parking lot and gets out. Biker guy punches BMW guy, who calls the police with cell phone. Police show up (probably about and hour later, if they're anything like the SFPD) and BMW guy embellishes story so police won't think he's a ***** for getting his ass deservedly kicked.

Did I leave anything out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A year or so ago a motorcylist in my area got into a road rage dissagreement with a woman in a SUV. He pulled in front of her and jumped on the brakes. Well the 2 ton SUV squashed the few brains he had all over the pavement. Witnesses saw what happened and the SUV driver didn't even get a ticket.

I get PO'd at cagedrivers once and a while but what's the point of getting into some JR High mentality fight about it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.