Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: BikerBoyz Interviews

Um, did you read the news article you're responding to? MO feels the same way you do about this movie. Here is a piece of what they said:

"...the Biker Boyz movie fulfilled all of our worst fears about Speilberg's schlock factory turning out a ham-fisted, technically inaccurate, mis-represent ation of urban motorcycle racing as those who know it, know it."

Also, read their original review here: http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcfeatures/03_Biker_Boyz/index.motml

I realize you're new, and criticism is welcomed, but at least read the news you're responding to, otherwise you just look silly.

That said, I sincerely welcome you to MO!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: But do they know?

Actually, on an interview on The TV Guide Channel he said:

"I've never predicted weather a movie is going to be successful or not, but this movie is 'the sh!t'. Excuse me, I mean, it's the bomb."

No, I think he had it right the first time, it is sh!t. He then goes on to say that this anaccurate portayal of street racing. I know he actually rides, so that makes his comments even worse.

He had this to say of the stunts shown in the movie: 'don't try this at home'. He should have just said 'stay home'.

Well, on the bright side, I think we've just discovered a new 'interogation technigue' we can use on terrorists!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.