Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: BikerBoyz Interviews

What a bloody waste! Why on earth would anyone wish to keep promoting the self-promoting film entertainment machine? Hidden under the guise that America will put forth hard-earned money for "anything" comes this movie which has nothing to do about motorcycling, but everything to do about a film company bent upon believing that the general populace is ignorant. What an insult to American society in general. I am a recent MO subscriber, but type of rubbish makes me seriously question my subscription.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: BikerBoyz Interviews

Yes, I understand how they felt about the movie the FIRST time they ran the thread...and now here it is again. That's my point. Is it a slow news month for MO that regurgitation is necessary? I just received my current issues of other "printed" motorcycling magazines with substantially more current motorcycling information. If this is one big chat-room then I've signed onto the wrong format.

I do thank you for the welcome and thought I would enjoy MO, but I believe I have more of an information need than MO can provide me with.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Re: Here's the deal . . .

Sam,

I have considered your statements and have hereby decided to end my subscription to MO. This format is simply not for me...I'd rather be riding than writing. Thanks to all and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.