Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Biker

I hope they didn't spend a lot of money on the marketing agency that recommended that name. What an incredibly stupid new name.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Biker

Within the next several years these high buck V2 cruisers and their companies will probably go the way of Titan and E-H. Once the hype really calms down, managing and keeping one of these companies in business will become greatly challenging and many will go broke. Take out bankruptcy insurance in the max. amount!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: clone calamity

Good luck with any name. The clone market is waning as Harley has increased production. There is not much of a future in assembling non-proprietary semi-mass produced customs, what ever they are.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No kidding

Andersen had name recognition, now they lost that, and have a really dumb new name. With so many companies popping up these days, everyone wonders what they all are, and now, Andersen is just another startup.

Rob

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ultra Dream Whatever

Ok, I'll bite.

Just what line of business is Biker's Dream/Ultra Motorcycle in anyway? Do they make bikes? Do they make chrome bits. Do they sell accessories?

Help me understand why I should care about this name change.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Ultra Dream Whatever

>>"Help me understand why I should care about this name change."<<

YOU probably shouldn't care, but since the report is about a company that sells motorcycles and motorcycle accessories, it IS relevant at MOTORCYCLE Online.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.