Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
Bikers versus drivers

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Bikers versus drivers in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Half of bikers think motorcycles are dangerous. Three out of four drivers say that they would not let their children ride a motorcycle, while one out of three motorcyclists share that opinion.
Well, OF COURSE THEY'RE DANGEROUS! Sheesh! So are them armoured four-wheel carriages people zip-about in like they own the whole damn road..........................

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I don't buy it. Motorcycles don't surround you with airbags, seat restraints and side impact door beams but I wouldn't say they were inherently dangerous. Guns are dangerous, sharp objects are dangerous, drunk drivers and mental cases our benevolent psychiatric community workers insist on "mainstreaming" are dangerous, motorcycles are merely an economical and fun means of conveyance.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I think motorcycles are more dangerous than guns, becuause everyone knows what a gun is for and they treat it with respect. What makes motorcycles dangerous is that any idiot walking down the street thinks they can handle a motorcycle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.