Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We regularly require good used motorcycles for our Traffic fleet.
We are a non-profit organization and can issue a Canadian tax receipt for retail value.

If you have an:

on-road motorcyle,
that's newer than 2002 model year,
has an engine size 250cc to 650cc,
and is running well
that you're willing to donate or sell,
please contact us, the

Vancouver Island Safety Council

at 250-478-9584.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.