Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Bikes of the Blitzkrieg

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Bikes of the Blitzkrieg in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
It's gone 404.........

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Y'know, this post has been reported as broken for over 24 hours.

Y'think the one guy that actually shows up at MO has a day job?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Not to be a wise-acre -

But, how exactly wouldst one report a problem with a post, shouldst one desireth to do such?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
The adminstrator...

Nobody knew it was broke. I reported it and they will fix it. Report the thing if it isn't working!
... will have everything fixed after he comes back form his re-orientation training in Paris.

Next up: Full longterm Road Teste of the Oui-Strom.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Grouse and pyss and moan and carry-on impotently until you hate this forum, the world, your family, yourself, and the entire Universe in specific. Then get booted.

Isn't that how The GMP got his start, before he "turned Pro"?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
All's I know is, Ike declared "Mission accomplished!" in 1945, and we still have troops there today. It's a quagmire.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
One of these days I'm going to learn how to place a post where I want it, instead of glomming it onto somebody else's.

Or the forum architecture will be changed to non-suck.

Probably not the latter.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Thanks for fixing the link, O' anonymous IT-type person!

Great article! +1 on KM's "More like it" comment.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
A 9mm Mauser?

More like 7.92x59 (AKA the 8mm). And CZ made the best ones BTW, the VZ24.

Sheesh, do I have to notice all the mistakes all the time? Maybe it's just my nit-pickey personality, since I've run out of Lorazepam.

Had I known about the Chinese copy of the Russian copy, I would have bought one, instead of that dang Buell. Maybe that a hole in the SUV would have got tipped over when he hit me, if I was riding that big chunk of commie steel. Then I could of got up and beat the krap out of him.

JAVOL!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
How's about a test on the...

...Chang Yang, now that the bikes are avialable in Caliphornia?

I know that it only has 22 hoursepower, with the flathead copy, but a lot of us vintage bike types would go ape over MO actually testing one.

How about I contact them, and set it up for you Admintrators of Mororized Mayhem?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.