Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! Could it be that we can get the raunchy and high bandwidth MO of the past with the good article MO of recent all together. Screw the news we can get enough of that on any of the other websites. Gives us the lifestyle, the parties, the videos. But show photos and stories us the races too. There's still not enough coverage of them and you guys could give us so much more than the other online options seem willing too.

Greg Gorman

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are a couple of sissy / cretin R1 pilots shown wearing their helmets. I am sick & tired of people like these that give off the wrong impression about bikers in general. These jokers are probably even wearing ear plugs & their jackets may even have CE armor! These attention getting posers should be banned from events like this. The babe's can stay & even multiply though! Hell ... I'll even volunteer to help.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeah, they were wearing shorts, though, so it's still ok. I'd sure hate to think anybody would get the wrong idea, and start thinking maybe bikers weren't a bunch of f?cking idiots.

I know there's nothin I love more than road rash.

-Kawazuki

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you tried to take a picture of all the great looking hotties on the back, and more offen lately, riding their own HDs you would run out of film in ten minutes. As a matter of fact it seems most of the ladies that ride their own are on the hottie-er side. I know I live here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.