Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Because the only MO person who went there is Kenneth Moore, and he lost his camera, or traded it for some concours parts.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Because one gathering of old fat drunken slobs is about the same as any other. Just look up an old article and change the dates.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
So glad you asked! I got back last night from three days of Biketoberfestivities, and I have a heap o' photos of bikes and babes. However, I need some help figuring out the best way to post the photos, most of the files are 2mb or more. I know, I'm a computer engineer, right? But I do operating systems and databases, and I have no idea how to publish stuff. If one of the Super Duper Mods will send me a note, maybe we can get the goodies up for your enjoyment.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
First, you need to resize those photos.

Easiest way to post the pics? Much like other forums, create a new thread and post some pics. you will have to limit you pics to, I think, 5 per post, so you will have to.

To upload pics with a post click on the "Manage Attachments" button. Than upload the picks from your computer. Click button that says "upload".

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
So glad you asked! I got back last night from three days of Biketoberfestivities, and I have a heap o' photos of bikes and babes. However, I need some help figuring out the best way to post the photos, most of the files are 2mb or more. I know, I'm a computer engineer, right? But I do operating systems and databases, and I have no idea how to publish stuff. If one of the Super Duper Mods will send me a note, maybe we can get the goodies up for your enjoyment.
PM sent. :-D

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
There is freeware at Google called "Picasa2" that is much easier to understand than Microsoft picture editor, you can re-size, sharpen, crop, all the good stuff. It uses a beta version of MS Pic editor for some of the apps, but it's more better, yes?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I was hopin' you'd captured lotsa' Wild B**bies an' a smackin' @$$ or two........

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.