Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

· Registered
1,609 Posts
"We'll save the one about how Hybrids are more damaging to the environment than hummers for another time."

Are you talking about "hummers" or "Hummers"?

The equation would be very different. :)

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: The first things to go...

They're better because they're NEW! Hi tech. Lots of harmonics and db reflection doodah going around in them.

Notice that Kwacker put the waveform reflector in the pipe just before the muffler. Methinks they know going in that the buyers are going to ditch the cans muy pronto.

· Registered
38 Posts
Unfortunately, it has been found that the large scale production of bio-diesel will increase global warming on a grand scale. The clearing of forests to grow the crops for conversion will create a lot of extra co2, and the farming of rapeseed creates nitrogen gas, and even worse greenhouse gas. . . .

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: WRONG FORUM

Write your republicrat congressman. He'll be glad to send the FBI to use the HSA to take care of those annoying libertarians. Can't have any one around who think citizens might have rights above the group y'know.

You'll notice that it's just fine with some people for the govt to slam big fines on someone else without going through the process of maybe informing them that they should pay fuel taxes. Somehow arbitrary governmental cruelty is reassuring to a lot of people. Makes them feel safe.

They'll never ever ever come after my motorcycle. They'll only go after the 'bad' people.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
No, usually fuel-taxes go into the so-called "General Fund", and are disbursed as seen fit. Except for Missouri - they passed a law in '04 that says that all road-taxes collected MUST be used for the upkeep of roads and bridges.

Just in the nick of time, too. MO roads were becoming absolute crap. It's amazing the amount of road-construction this has spawned, and amazing how quickly the roads are finished.

Hell, I bet there's even a chance that I-70 will be finished within my Lifetime (it's been "Under Construction" in one form or another since a decade before I was born)

· Registered
11,482 Posts
;

· Registered
11,482 Posts
;^p~

· Registered
11,482 Posts
But not safe from ****suckers.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: The first things to go...

Looks like a 4-1-2 to me. With two crossover-pipes between the 1 & 4, and 2 & 3, and two outlets on each muffler.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.