Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 100 of 116 Posts

· Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Someone must be dieing to reply to that one. Just sitting at the desk sweating and trembling. Trying to resist the urge to frantically search for links and Wikipedia quotes.

His heart must seem like it is about to burst threw his chest.

I love this post.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Pluses far out weigh the negatives. You can produce biodiesel from algae for God's sake.. Compared to petroleum I don't see how your statement is even remotely true

Facts and Data from the U.S. government

· Banned
3,775 Posts
I couldn't help it because it is so wrong. The guy is shooting from the hit.. Compared to our petroleum based fuels that are far worse than biodiesel how can someone make such a outlandish statement..

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Rebuttal i.e. Delucchi is wrong

Read more

I think that folks forget that increasing use of biodiesel would decrease our use of petro based diesel i.e. they assume wrongly that biodiesel production will only add to greenhouse gases

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Howd you know... :) I was doing so well too. Then this yahoo posts this..

· Registered
274 Posts
I like this stream of consciousness mind bending thread melting.

****tail waitresses with four into two pipes slurping corn frakes and biodiesel. Jack Booted Thugs who wallow in turns and wheeliebrand excess.

I need to lay down now.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.