Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re; what first post?

The twin spark and new transmission should take care of the two most outstanding discrepansies on BMW's. Then they can get to work on wiring harness melt-downs and clutch failures, ridiculous seat-peg relationships on the R1150R, corporate arrogance and some of the stupidest (stinky guy) adds ever printed.

Then I still wouldn't want one.

All the things Harley has been accused of can be found at your local BMW dealer.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re:true enough

It's a standard ploy of the "intellectually challenged" to blame others for their failure.

Be it blacks, whites, jews, asians, arabs, hispanics, women, men, whatever, it's always someone else's fault.

I guess it's easier to blame someone else than to admit you're too ****in' stupid to function in society.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I can guaranty they haven't admitted a problem. I bought an '02 R1150RT and asked two dealers if something could be done about the surging. They both blamed me for not riding the bike properly, though funnily enough one said to let the engine lug and the other one said to rev it past the (non-exsistant) surge zone.

It took me a week and an extra $1K to trade that turd in on a Triumph and I've been happy ever since.

Though I had real positive experiances in the '80's on BMW's I have no use for them now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts