Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why go just to watch BMW play in their Blue & White sand box while the real guys ride in the big race. Evenly matched donkey carts could provide a close race but is it racing? How can BMW have such a good auto racing effort and ignore the motorcycling side? Kick a little Ducati butt and I'll go to Daytona in a minute and stay in your hotel. Till then, enjoy the battle of the head scrapers.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When BMW dropped the K75 from its line up, I sold mine. Best motor they ever made and they gave up on it. I then gave up on them. So, no, I don't own one now but would in a heart beat if they put their car technology in their bikes. I am probably more of a BMW fan than most MOFOs. They can and should do better. And their design staff needs a sound beating for their efforts of late.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Boxer cup is ok to watch but this is BMW ferchrisakes. BMW can do the old man racing, sure, but mix it up with the big boys too. I rather liked the battle of the twins series but most of those boys also ran with the big dogs. To host a gathering of BMW enthusiasts and then put on a comedy show seems to me to be beneath such a great company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts