Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
BMW Motorcycles to be Featured Again on Alton Brown's New Season of

Original Article:
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/bmw...n-alton-browns-feasting-on-asphalt-61244.html
BMW Motorcycles to be Featured Again on Alton Brown's New Season of "Feasting on Asphalt" Premiering Saturday, August 4 on The Food Network

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article BMW Motorcycles to be Featured Again on Alton Brown's New Season of "Feasting on Asphalt" Premiering Saturday, August 4 on The Food Network in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Heck of a Subject Line!

FOA is a pretty good show. Kind of a road trip/food tour.

The bikes don't play much of a part, unless Mr. Brown manages to crash one.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I love the guy. Great hair, huh? Alton lives about 10 minutes from my house. Much better digs, however.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Ah, FERCRYINOUTF'NLOUD!!!

I thought it was FOA III!

'Nother Deja' Vu all-over-again moment..............

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Didn't he feast on some dirt road in the Mojave and bust his collarbone, which ended the series? Too bad, I kinda like his skewed views on foods, 'specially cheese soup....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.