Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
For anyone within striking distance, this is one NOT to miss. Very, very cool vintage iron lovingly restored...and ridable. This is NOT a trailer queen crowd.

Mississippi is a wonderful place to visit this time of year. What a great time to ride the Natchez Trace!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Bengt Phorks

"Earles Fork Road" eh... is that close to Mule Lick?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Holy cow, could this be further from Seattle?

Although it is a great excuse to take ten days off from the Seattle Rain Festival which encompasses the entire months of March and April and sometimes creeps into May.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Bengt Phorks

Yes, Rondo Talbot too. BTW, I'm going to the start of the Baja 1000 with Rick next Wednesday, should be real cool. Using my cherry '70 CL350 as the photo mule. Hope I don't centerpuch a taco cart or something, end up in the Ensenada hotel (jail). Have to go easy on that Meskin' beer. Burp.

Un mas por favor...

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
One of the funnest bikes I've had was my '79 R100RT, I'd always meet some "interesting "people when I was on that.

Going back two years ago and buying an '02 R1150RT was a real eye-opener, as you say, not bad, but not my type. I was amazed at what the bike had "progressed" into. Nice but not what I was looking for.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Vech is damn good people! The BMW Riders Association is proudly listing this rally (I do their rally map and on of the board trustees to boot) and has an open invitation to the Georgia Sidecar Rally (I'm also pres of that club)! If you are anywhere near the rally, go there!

BigJames

1 - 18 of 18 Posts