Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Bonneville 2007

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Bonneville 2007 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wasn't that turbocharged Harley in the article a copy of a french design? Can anyone help me out with this one? Anyone?
Well, the root-word for "turbo" is the French word turbine, which is short for "explosivement le moteur très rapidement".

Hence, it MUST be French as green-onion chip-dip.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Trois semaines,

.........et aucune n'ont encore commenté de ma signature.........

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
LR,

I dunno if the site does this all the time, but I noticed the gas cap thread has become very difficult to navigate. Indeed, I can't see past post #25, no matter what I do for Display Modes.

And, I have never been allowed to edit my posts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey MOrons,

Any news regarding Marty ****erson's (friend of Bert Munro and Rollie Free)attempt at another Bonneville record on a Vincent??? Marty was competing again at the tender age of 81.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.