Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hmm I'm trying to remember. It's been on a bunch of sites. Soup maybe? That's serendipity for you, he was at the right place at the right time for the picture. Hope Vale's good to go. 100 mph get offs gotta take a toll even if you walk away.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Dunno about cancer, but my urologist tells me that sitting for extended periods in one position is thought to contribute to prostate problems.

Very high incidence among Truck Drivers, bicyclists and motorcyclists.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Well, crap. I guess we got no choice but to go back to a non-technological subsistence society. Then we'll all be safe! Except for that dying by age 35 thing. But at least we'll be saving the environment. Oh wait, slash and burn agriculture didn't do that either.

Never mind.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Welders and Electric-Plant and Utility workers are likely at a far-higher risk.

I've read that it's not the size, intensity, or the amount of time you spend "inside" the field - rather, it's the number of times you enter/exit the field.

Maxwells passing-through the body isn't "good", but we're all gonna die of something. I'm at a far-greater risk of being flattened by some SUV-driving, valium-popping soccer-mom on her way to have her nails done.

I think I've better things to worry about. It's not like I'm using my Prostate for anything but a bladder-stopper right now anyways.........

·
Registered
7,117 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Well, crap. I guess we got no choice but to go back to a non-technological subsistence society. Then we'll all be safe! Except for that dying by age 35 thing. But at least we'll be saving the environment. Oh wait, slash and burn agriculture didn't do that either.

Never mind.
I've solved the problem by removing the aluminum foil from my head and wrapped it around my scrotum to form an electronic hardening, protecting from EMF pulses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.