Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe he was the guy...

who gave me all kinds of crap over an eBay purchase a couple years back:

I am truly sorry!!!

I am so bust and mixed up. I've had several deaths to contend with and am not doing well. I lost my Mother, Brother, Brother-in-law, three closest friends from here, 5 of my dogs, and my oldest friend who Shot and Killed him self with me on the phone talking to his answering machine. He picked up the phone and said; XXXXX, sorry Good Bye BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

It just about destroyed me. This all happened in the last week to 3 months ago in succession.

I did have you mail from before and the tracking number, but am totally confused, I want to apologize again. It was such a good deal, and I did need it so.

Sincerely,

XXXXXX

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is a decent book, if a bit of a downer at times. His take on riding is great, and as far as the emotional stuff goes, Peart lets it all hang out. A good book about motorcycling, and a must-read if you are a Rush fan as it contains some pretty candid, short stints into behind the scenes band stuff. Haven't had to deal with deaths of loved ones like he has, so I can't really comment on that aspect of the book. Only real criticism I would level at the whole thing is this---I'm guessing that if most of us lost two close loved ones like he did, we could not afford to take a year and a half off from work to ride around and try to get over it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.