Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rest in Peace. One last thing boomer . . .if you catch some time in the spirit world up there, maybe you can try to influence the editors at MO not to start acting like Motorcyclist Editors and not to utilize their all-important media vehicle to impose their personal lives on us readers . . .. seeing that you now know of course, that we only come to this site to read motorcycle-interest material.

C'mon guys ? You will drop in the ratings if this carry-on persists . .. look at Motorcyclist. What about a section on maintenance issues

Regards

EJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fair point on the personal needs of the editors. But again, this is filler material in news main page that doesn't relate to motorcycling. Set aside a personal section at the site with only this kind of material and do a survey on the hit rate there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look again carefully. This material is on the news main page and it doesn't relate to motorcycling - I did not click on it to see picture and read it - neither did you. So, wrong .. .I did not impose this upon myself.

The editors deciding this should maybe set aside a personal section at the site with only this kind of personal material and do a survey on the hit rate there - I am sure that you will visit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.