Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post. Would be nice to see those 3 end up on the front lines....Bostrom, Hodgson and the Stalker would be really exciting to watch duke it out and make a nice change of pace.

I bet the Brits are going crazy right now with two of their own up front on this race.

--Foxy

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Crazy Brits

Aw, sh!t... I can't believe you just blurted that out... I taped the game this morning, and was specifically avoiding world cup news until I could watch it.

Not your fault, really... you had no way of knowing... but it's still frustrating...

I read somewhere the other day that they expected something like $15 million to be bet on that game in England alone... now *that's* crazy.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Re: Crazy Brits

Well, I've already sent an apology to Das via a private message, but I guess a public blunder deserves a public apology.

I figured that since it was nearly eight hours after the actual match, anyone interested in the result would know it already.

I hadn't counted on someone so disciplined as Das. My sincere apologies to him and to any other purist out there who were waiting to watch the match later.

Steven

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
It is great to see Ben pull out of his slump at the same time his brother Eric gets hot. Well calling it a slump is not quite fair when he is competing with the likes of Bayliss, Xaus and Edwards. Should be a good race It is suprising to see Walker go so fast on the old girl (ZX-7R)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.