Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have inspired me to think deeply about this. Oh wait...this is quite pointless to post here, therefore it won't spark any intelligent commentary at all (me included). Of course he has everything he wants; he is just another rich a$shole. Cars, bikes, houses, hot pu$sy...and who cares?

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Brad Pitt's best quote came when being interviewed and was asked about the war; "I'm an actor, who gives a f#$k what I think about the war"

That was the first time I liked the guy.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
His Sister sure was a hottie, back when she was the Girl's Coach at my old High School. (when she was fresh outta college)

Brad? I only met him once - before he had even his first acting job - he don't know me from Adam.

I have to say, he seems to be one of the more tolerable actors in Hollyweird today. Nothing like that Freakoid Tom Cruise.

He likes motos. That's probably one of the best things anybody that doesn't know someone can say about anyone else. Wouldn't you agree?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Interesting in what way? Because he is Brad Pitt, and apparently owns motorcycles? What if Maxim called me up for a quote saying that yes, I approve of two wheels? I consider that equally useless.

It must be a slow Monday.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Stain resistant Dockers

OK all you 40 year old virgins. Like you wouldn't trade places with him in a heartbeat.

Buy any motorcycle you want and put the hottest piece of a$$ on the back.

Damn, that would suck.

I'd be his wingman any day! Imagine the rejects!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The fact that he and his cookie are making a movie version of "Atlas Shrugged" makes me feel charitable to the guy. Plus. he was a hoot in "Twelve Monkeys".

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Pitt also said that he owns several old British motorcycles because "they're low-maintenance. Comparatively."

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Which ones could those be. I can't think of any. Maybe they are low maintenance because he never rides them. That's gotta be it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like him as an actor, and am fond of several of his movies. It just seemed strange that 'Brad Pitt likes them motorbikes' was deemed newsworthy.

Whatever, though. I'll forgive and forget once more details spill forth about that Concours 14.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.