Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post!...those 3 points wont be enough for kawi to pull a miracle this yr...dunlop sucks...that being said...he cant possibly act surprised about the tire wear... arent they supposed to check for that?!!! that wont fly overseas..if he ever gets there

·
Registered
771 Posts
Actually, the AMA series is pretty exiting right now. Honda, Kaw, and suzook have all won races, we have 3 guys racing within 10 points of each other 4 within 20. One DNF can change things. However if Mladin and Yates don't cook the rear, it is theirs to loose. IMHO

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was at the race yesterday and really enjoyed myself. I then drove back to Minneapolis to watch the replay on Speed channel. What fun!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I was thinking of going to the races, but I opted to ride across South Dakota and go to the Red River Valley Fair in Fargo, ND. I might be in Detroit Lakes this weekend though, that's always a blast.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Too bad the Kawasaki has a weight penalty.

It makes you wonder if EBoz's bike could weigh the same as his last year's 750 how well he would do. Maybe 1000 is too big. An agile 800 inline 4 might be superior combo to the 1000 V-Twins and GSXR-1000.

Nice to see Miguel win on the bike (CBR 600RR) that MOrons said was inferior. By the way that bike (Honda CBR600RR) is winning World Supersport last time I checked. Yamaha still has the AMA Supersport title in the bag unless Bucky and Jamie both get hurt. G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.