Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Luckily I'm too far away, otherwise I'd do something I can't afford and bid on that 750GT Duke. Am I the only guy on the planet who thinks the 750GT is a sexier-looking bike than the 750 and 900SS 's that followed it?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Some very nice Ducati singles there. I think I could buy one with cash but I'd have to take out a loan to fill it up. I just put $20 in my ST1100. Twenty mother freakin' bucks to fill up a motorcycle. But at least we have gas here for now. Some of you guys are out already. And have a nice Labor Day weekend.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Nostalgia! That Matchless single looks cool. The BSA Lightning even comes with the oil puddle under the engine!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I used to go to the Ducati dealer on Sunset Blvd and drool over that yellow Duck. The old bevel tower OHC system gave the best look Ducati ever had.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Jeez, kinda looks like my garage, dust covered old sh!t and everything.

They've even got a '59 Cushman Super Eagle!

Bet I've got more Hodaka parts then they do. And bicycles. Where's my checkbook?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
A '71 Hodaka Super Rat was the first bike I owned, all I saw complete was the Ace 90.

I guess that Sherpa S would do in a pinch though the Pursang was a better bike, good thing I don't live near there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.