Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Attitude is everything

"You only have to look what happened at Laguna Seca, as soon as I got a gap at the front Troy started making mistakes as he was trying to catch up. It would take nothing to turn this championship on its head," says Edwards.

It will take a great big change in attitude for Troy Bayliss to beat himself. All he needs is podium finishes from here on. To do that, he can just let CE go when the pressure is high and shoot for as many points as he can comfortably get.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey MO... gonna erase this post? I take that as a compliment. You read my post and it hurt. LIke i said all. New Ducati, replacement for the 998. Big news to everyone but MO. For more info... check any other web site devoted to motorcycles. Hey MO... good luck next year.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Enough already

Hey minime responded to criticisms of the site with restraint. I too have been critical. But you know somone (please chime in) reminded me of what can you get for $11.00 these days. He was right this is a good deal. Sure some sites have more news. Some sites have a review every week. And some sites have lively forums. But this site has a good combination of all three. I submit that MO Reviews are more interesting. I love the dyno charts and videos. Where can you get that???? MOs Bike Review archive is second to none. I bought my ZX-6R largely based on their extensive and detailed shootouts and reviews. Minime, ElFaco, Hackfu are a good balance to Lord Burns. Often their different impressions of a bike lead to a lively debate in the forum. So I agree the content may be a little below their average right now. But this is a slow period of the year. If you go look at other sites you will see their content is down also. So lets be fair and give em a break. As minime said things are in the works.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Attitude is everything

I like Troy, and I think he will win the championship, but if he starts racing for 3rd place, I know I'll be cheering for Colin to come from behind and win the championship, 'cause I hate watching racers just coasting around the track to make the "safe" points.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: Attitude is everything

Me too! But Troy does this for a living; he has a reponsibility to his team and its sponsors and the championship is more important than any one race.

It's the guys behind him now that are paid to try harder. And after all, Troy could DNF a couple of races and lose by sheer bad luck. I wouldn't like to see that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.