Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
"Our employees take enormous pride in building the best, highest quality motorcycles in the world." Now I know that Harleys are well built, as any motorcycle made of 700 pounds of iron should be, but the statement best, highest quality motorcycles in the world seems to smack a bit of hyperbole.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
OK, we all know the phenomenon of the Monday-built bike. How about the "post-strike resentment" bike? When will it be safe to buy a Harley again?

(I really didn't want to type that last line, but cripes, anything you say about Harley just ends up being a straight line anyway, so fire away.)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Sounds like they read my posts on MO.. i.e higher copays for medical stuff...and the phasing out of the traditional pension plan..

kpaul, the Great Motorcycle Prophet, predicts and then it comes true.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I predict Harley will continue to make quality motorcycles. For many years.

Also, the sun will rise tomorrow (in the East, no less), alternative fuel sources will be explored, the economy will change, troop levels in Iraq will vary, you will continue to not ride (or spell). May I be considered a prophet, too?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
The Great GMP Prophet (that's GGMPP) Has Spoken!!

Oh, Mighty GGMPP - enlighten us with yet another Perl of Wisdem..........

;^D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.