·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: FOUR UNHURT WHEN GAS STOVE FAILS TO EXPLODE

LOL good one

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I guess I should have added two questions to make this more interesting. Does your state have HOV (bus, carpool) lanes? And does your state allow motorcycles allow them to use those lanes. I was surprised that Chicago didn't have any HOV lanes i.e from the airport to downtown. Which meant I was late getting to a meeting cause my taxi cab was stuck in traffic.. It seems pretty backward not to have HOV lanes and allow motorcycles in them. Sorry longride.. I call them as I see them.. Of course lane splitting would be a good solution to have as well.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re:THE LIMEYS WOULD BE SPEAKING GERMAN...

..if it weren't for us. Twice!

So they think of allowing motorcycles in the BUS POOL lane. Big deal. WE CAN SPLIT LANES HERE PAL!

They're almost as bad as the French, 'cept they build motorcycles, or at least try to.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
HOLY FUKCING CRAP!!!

A legislation story that managed to incorporate public transportation!!!

My adrenaline-fueled excitement-boner will never subside!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts

Actually, the Limeys would still be speaking English - the Germans made their own mistakes which lost them the wars without either you or us. But if it weren't for the US, today's Germans would be speaking Russian, so that's good news of sorts. And if it weren't for Franklin and Jefferson, Americans would be speaking German (True! Look it up!) anyway.

And we split lanes all the time - or at least I do.

-MO's resident Limey

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"And if it weren't for Franklin and Jefferson, Americans would be speaking German (True! Look it up!)"

Um... not true. I haven't checked, but dollars to donuts Snopes has this debunked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.