Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"It's so safe that some dumbasses can't even stop or swerve to miss a tree branch in the road. They hit it and fall down!"

I would give you props for this, longride, but seriously, kpaul just makes it too damn easy. It's gotten to the point that I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Jesus Christ, is this your latest chew-toy now?

You will follow through on this just like you followed through on track school, biodiesel, and Chocolate Thunder.

You're a fundamentally unserious person, which is why, shockingly, that no one takes you seriously.

Except acecycleins, of course, who may be out getting his button eye sewn back on.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Actually the Insurance guy who rides knows the road I was on said he understood how it could happen"

Was he ****ney, green, and riding a cute little miniature motorcycle?

"That branch is roight in th' road, innit? Notcha fauwt, luv. 'ave a biscuit, then."

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Awesome.. good job Kawasaki!... That is the way you create engineering excellence by pushing the envelope.."

Because really, the 170-mph envelope was just too damn constricting.

Now for the next engineering masterpiece, how about a 600 that makes 150 horsepower at 21,000 rpm? Should be equally useful on the street.

Meanwhile, dumb ol' Harley continues to make old-tech bikes who only feature seems to be that people who ride them really seem to be enjoying it, and ride them a lot. Yawn, huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts