Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Didn't you guys tell Yossef that his job is to wreck the bikes the mfr's furnish, not YOUR equipment? If he has trouble getting the idea, I've got a suggestion: Fire him and send ME over to ride those scrumptious bikes. Why, I'll even go to England or Germany if you want me to. (Seems like Yossef stays in Italy, right?) Not only that, I'll take the new camera as part of my baggage allowance.

(No hard feelings, Yossef, but I'd just love to take over your job.)

·
Registered
356 Posts
True, this was a F.N. weak way to announce that there is no video. As Yoda sez: there is no try, only do.

There's always someone else out there willing to be a semi-literate motorcycle journalist. Do better.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sorry, but ya know...you ever read Car and Driver? It's a whole 'nother level of editiing (and incredibly better writing, but let's start simple heah.) Yeah, I know, it's a bigger publication and all, but there's a difference between AOL chatroom and professional journalism. Try and approach that difference. Start with a punctuation guide.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lack of video for the brutale story is indicative of the overall degeneration of this site. I have gladly been a subscriber for the last two years and for the first 18 mnths I saw excellent value in my subscription, but in the last 6 months I have seen the value of my subscription spiral lower and lower. About the same time JB split. The lack of content and non existent updates pisses me off. Maybe cut the subscription fees by about 90% to be in line with the drop in decent content. This used to be an awesome site, I dunno why you're just letting it die.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I absolutly couldn't agree more. I have been a subscriber for 2 years and loved this site when I first subscribed. I couldn't get enough of it.

But the lack of updates and the fact that Honda (I hope my memory serves me right here) won't even let you guys attend and manufacturer press days because of inappropriate behaviour is just sad.

I will NOT be renewing my subscription in 16 days when it runs out!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had to post this again in it's own thread, so that I made sure others saw how I feel about the degredation of this website.

I have been a subscriber for 2 years and loved this site when I first subscribed. I couldn't get enough of it.

But the lack of updates and the fact that Honda (I hope my memory serves me right here, it's one of the big 4 anyway) won't even let you guys attend and manufacturer press days because of inappropriate behaviour is just sad.

I will NOT be renewing my subscription in 16 days when it runs out!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I Can't Get MO Satisfaction...

I don't mind that MO is not "putting-out-the-hits." I just received one of my motorcycle magazines in the mail and it so little content and my least favorite -- Jay Lame-O on the cover that I wouldn't even use it for butt-wipe. Hell, here everyone can take a shot at me and I don't mind...I occasionally fire back, but have no true grudge toward anyone. Hmmm...I have also been know to take shots at others.

Where else can you get that kind of satisfaction? I upped once again for another bountiful year of written volleys to my fellow riders.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Print mags

Leno's a kiss-ass but he doe shave taste in motorcycles.

I implore you yanks to get a Cycle Canada subscription. Just got a new one today. Lots of good content. In-depth review of new zx-10r, long term review of victory, 04 sport bike buyers guide, "really weird tales", baja ride report, plus racing coverage and insightful, funny editorials.

Check it out. Beats the crap out of Motorcyclist and Cycle World. (except peter egan he's great)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.