Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Quit your day job in 2009

Perhaps when President H. Clinton takes over in 2009 and enacts legislation to enable Medicare to cover all Americans you can quit your day job and do marketing for the AMA...Seriously you have some great observations and I am sure they could use someone with serious Marketing talent like you.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Quit your day job in 2009

I think there will be a big market for supplemental insurance to cover gaps. Basic care is what the ProMedicare for everyone are promoting... like the rest of the industrailized world including Japan, U.K. Germany, Italy and.... of course France... see the trend..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

In addition it shifts the cost burden from the Private sector to the Public sector. i.e. lets companies focus on what they do best... i.e their core compentencies...making money not providing benefits..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Right no thread hijacking....I watched the two Superbike races they weren't that competitive. I think Supersport is the most fun to watch..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.