Motorcycle Forums banner

Buell At Daytona

14K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  johnnyb 
Oh Please Stop with the B.S. Unfair UnAmerican

""We started with our Buell Firebolt XB12R model, which has wonderful handling, and did the modifications allowed by the AMA rules," said Buell. "

Right we started with a Buell Firebolt (1203cc) then we gave it a new larger engine (1339cc ) , new fairing, new etc...

So OK if I am Suzuiki can I take a 600 stuff a 750 cc engine in it and race against the Buell. No Mr. Yamaha We are American bigots Only American made bikes get to have their own rules i.e. no rules. If this was a European/Japanese vendor doing this in a European/Japanese Race you Buellers would be all over it as being unfair.

Suzuki should enter 750s masked as 600s Mladin wins easily. 636 ZX-7R Kawasaki ....

I think under protest Suzuki should race 750s as 600s. Even if disqualified they would win and prove a point.......Kawasaki should enter 636 then the T. Hayden and Eric Bostrom win....Heck bring the ZX-7R out of retirement....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.