Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Re: O yes Buell's first big win...

I love my tractor powered Buell Ulysses. Nothing runs like a Deere. It's a beautiful looking bike. Handles like it is on a rail. Great gas mileage. Comfortable too. All you Buell complainers have no idea. I'll take a bike anyday where all I have to do is put gas in it and change the oil now and then. The only place you jap bikers can even utilize those high revs is on a track. No tracks in Nebraska. Plenty of you sport bike beechez that look like meerkats poking your heads up in the air because of that rod up the arse riding position. Cheers and bring it on ya puassies.

·
Registered
640 Posts

One other thing. No way do I want or need a bike that does 160+ mph. You all can brag about it as if you are responsible for such hp, when in fact all any tard has to do is plunk down cold hard cash and he can be riding a hyabusa or R1 or any of the high insurance premium crotch ticklers. Why not have a bike that is more tuned for actual street riding instead of bragging rights. Most of you Buell knockers can't handle 1/2 the power you've bought into. How long does it take, after you get off one of those things, to straighten up?

·
Registered
640 Posts
It's not the carbs...

It's not the carbs, it's the source of the carbs. Lot's of vegetables and fruits. Try to eliminate the high fructose corn syrups and hydrogentated vegetable oils. Eat like you were born before 1850 and you'll live healthy. The processed food manufacturers are setting the public up for the drug companies. The crap they peddle at the fast food joints fills your body full of undigestable food that plaques up not only the cardiovascular system but also the brain. Alzheimers. It's like eating plastic. If you want to swear off fast food then rent "SuperSize Me" and you'll avoid the burger joints like the plague. It took me 50 years but better late than never.

·
Registered
640 Posts

Some day I shall own a Triumph. I like the way they do things. Speed Triple is one neat looking bike.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Nebraska

Actually the Sand Hill region of Nebraska which is the western half of the state is simply beautiful and breath taking in many areas. It's worth a visit. Wide open country and very low population. Lot's of glacial lakes that are full of bass and northern pike if you like to fish. People are real friendly. If all you've ever seen of Nebraska is along I80 then you've missed the beauty of this state. I80 is pretty forlorn traveling. Head north of I80 into the Sand Hills and your perception of NE will be forever changed.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Actually I love all types of bikes with the exception of Suzuki and Honda v-twin harley type knockoffs. They are just plain ugly.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Re: It's not the carbs...

People probably weren't dying of heart attacks and dementia. Sure the life span has increased but that is because they keep people artificially alive in nursing homes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts