Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
wow thanks for posting that Longsnide, i was afraid to investigate what happened to them for fear it was mechanical again. 7th place from back of pack—at a track known for its loooooong straights—is better than anybody expected i bet. this could get good.

go Erik. go Steve Anderson.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
did u read the story, billy? i don't think you did. One Buell was up to 7th after stop/go penalty, and crashed playing catch-up. musta been catching up pretty good to make it to 7th.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
wanna bet they are already on the case? i doubt the japanese twins could ever be shrunk small enough tho, they made them MASSIVE bec. that's what cruiser guys like.

Cycle news says Mladin avg. speed at Road America 109 mph, avg speed Rossi at Mugello 105. It is a fast track in other words and the Buell's real advantage is handling. I think.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
good read in new Cycle News interview with Ducati men y they think they deserve bump to 1200cc. They say V-twin is at end of development life and super-expensive to keep competitive. And I4s are at beginning of development.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
so young so angry. Damn that rap music. Be fun to see response when Buell gets on the box. Budget wise I know all the big Japanese teams tested new track in Utah, wonder if Buell was there? I doubt it...

with a Hacking or T. Hayden on there, who knows? they cost money. Y Harley will not part with a little is the greatest mystery, tho if Buell gets close a couple times maybe ???

with all doo respect to Crevier and them...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
good call KP, i thought speed.com dropped Dennis Noyes and so stopped going there. He is one of the best moto guys out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts