Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Does "we just missed our setup" include locking EBoz in his trailer prior to the race and jumping on his R6 and hoping no one will notice?

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
That's why I was wondering why the announcers at the beginning of the Superbike race were saying this might be a good track for the Ducatis.

I wouldn't think the Ducs would have any type of top speed advantage being down on Hp.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
You just had to do it, din't ya?

I hope KP has an industrial strength keyboard because he's going to be pounding on it for hours.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
How on Earth did the Nighthawk end up the shortest?

Did they just fling it to the ground and let it skid to a stop?

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't know that given the same displacement, a motor with more cylinders will make more power.

But, Superbike racing is about allowing manfacturers to race what they sell and about coming up with appropriate rules to foster competition.

I certainly don't know if that makes him right. I mean the rules currently penalize 6s, so it's kinda hard to say 4s are superior when the rules don't allow anything else.

I think I could probably go back and quote jb from a previous Mo rant questioning his reasoning skills.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Umm

What are you correct about?

If the twins go to 1200cc then it certainly won't be "dead in racing."

The long slow death seems like it's got new life breathed into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts