Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
What are the rules for flying the Buell flag?

Half staff when it starts to leak?

Full staff when you smoke some ahole on a Ducati in the twistys, and he's in full race leathers and you're wearing greasy levis and old combat boots?

Or furl the flag with taps when you get killed by some idiot in an SUV, and your Buell doesn't get to go to heven with you...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Nah, LR, the Buell (even with all its faults) was one of the neatest bikes I ever owned, I thought it was going to be my "last" bike, that I'd be riding it until codgerdom. Looked forward to all the Sportster "hop up" stuff as the years wore on, and the motor wore out. Didn't realize it was really the last one. Oh well, things could be worse...

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Matt,

Things could be a lot worse!

You still have your senses, you are a talented writer and reportedly, you produce a distillate that rivals that of professionals. It may even be drinkable!

So yes indeedy, things could be much worse.

Aren't you 'sposed to be working on a trick 3-wheeler? Maybe an ethanol burner? That'd make two of you, I guess.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Thanks PR, I know it sounds crazy but all you goofball MOrainians are the glue that holds me together sometimes. Yes, and ethanol powered 3 wheeler would be cool. Lord knows I've got enough fuel for it...(burp).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.