Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Heh heh.

Just think of how many they could sell if they had a 'real motor' in those things. I guess I can dream..............
We called that one right, didn't we?

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Yawn... another expert who never rode one.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I didn't back him up. I backed you up. I took nothing out of context. Yawn....Buell right? You were going to beat his ass out in Logans Canyon, correct? What was out of context? I'm in total agreement that anyone that has never won a race of any significance, nor made dollar one racing needs the latest and the greatest motorcycle made to inflate an ego that is way out of proportion to their actual skill. I agree with you 100%.
4 for one so far. That's pretty good, eh? Methinks we've got a worthy replacement for The One.

Though a Logan Canyon race might be fun. I'll pick the time and day and where to start and just let him go. It'll be fun to watch the UHP impound his [email protected] In any case his attitude indicates someone who isn't long for this world.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Argument? no argument here, your buell looks fine underneath you. Is it a crime because I choose something other than your bike? You can ride what you like and I can ride what I like? We both have our reasons for choosing what we ride, I dont think mine is superior, but its proven more competitive.

Have you seen a class thats races Buells and Japanese together other than Moto-st and seen Buells winning?
When they go head to head and the Buell's come out on top, time and time again,...I'll buy one, and race it.

Until then I'am never growing up if thats whats involved. I'll stay young and stupid. Call me crazy but I havent seen a Harley or a Buell continuously beating Mladins Suzuki week in and week out.

So, your Buddies bike was'nt even your bike? Baahhh
You're funny Moke.

I haven't seen any Suzukis beating the HDs on the 1/2 mile lately. Ever heard of dirt track, the most entertaining motorcycle racing of all? Nothing beats the flat track. Try it.

http://www.californiabikeweek.com/cbw/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/img_4011-s600px.jpg

Attachments

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
What a nice, well-though-out statement. Wholly uncharacteristic of you, Longride. Reading this, I can only conclude you have turned-over a new leaf, and we're seeing a kinder, gentler Longride on the MO forums.

That, OR YOU'RE A FREAKIN' IMPOSTER - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LONGRIDE, YOU IMPOSTER-YOU?!!!!!
He's happy about being able to get another HD for 2-3K real soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts