Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Just think of how many they could sell if they had a 'real motor' in those things. I guess I can dream..............

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Yawn... another expert who never rode one.
You know what, I'm going with MOKE on this one! He is truly saying what 99% of the sportbikers truly feel. Even though it's a fact that 99.99% of them can't even come close to using the full potential of a Buell on the track, much less the street, they still feel the need to have Burger Barn bragging rights by riding a bike they really have no ability to ride anywhere near its potential, and I can understand that. Pretty much every psudo racer that came through MO had a serious ego problem. They need to be assured what great riders and racers they are 24/7, even though they never made a dime racing a motorcycle. It's all they got, because if you can't BE the fastest, you can BUY the fastest. I have to hand it to MOKE on this one, he summed it all up in a few words.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I didn't back him up. I backed you up. I took nothing out of context. Yawn....Buell right? You were going to beat his ass out in Logans Canyon, correct? What was out of context? I'm in total agreement that anyone that has never won a race of any significance, nor made dollar one racing needs the latest and the greatest motorcycle made to inflate an ego that is way out of proportion to their actual skill. I agree with you 100%.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I'll take the damned thing. I suck at riding anyway. I'm just a stupid commuter with no skills that that is too ignorant to know just how bad a rider I am! :)

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"Call me crazy but I havent seen a Harley or a Buell continuously beating Mladins Suzuki week in and week out."

How many times did you beat Mladin this year on what you are riding?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"How many times have you beat him on your cruiser?"

Same amount of times you did! NONE! And since you are the greatest rider on the best bike, I guess that means you and me are still tied.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Dude, you need to take a breather. You are probably tired from digging that hole halfway to China by now. MOKE, I'm sure you are a good dude. 100% sure. I'm also sure you make certain statements about people or bikes, and then dig yourself real deep trying to defend those statements. I'm sure you would agree that Buells are cool bikes for those people that really like em. We also know by now you really don't like them. To argue that they suck because they can't beat Mladin on Sunday or they don't win races against this bike or that bike isn't a real good argument for most folks here. Nothing wrong with not liking a bike, but to grind the argument into the ground with more questionable statements doesn't help you here. All you had to say is that you don't care for them and leave it at that. Again, I am not bashing you, but I am trying to have you look at what you say from a different perspective. That's it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts