Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Xb9r was the best I'v ridden tons of tourqe,and alot of fun. That was until I recently threw a leg over the new 1125r which is not built by E.Buell but rotax as you all know.
Better feel-again - the 1125 motor IS a Buell motor - it's just "subcontracted" to Rotax for the manufacturing (if you listen to what Buell, Inc. sez). Just like those hollow frames are contracted-out, and the wheels, and the Sportster-based engine in the XB line. Eric Buell hasn't "made" an engine for any of his stuff since the '80s............

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Even the mighty VR1000 couldnt do it, and they couldnt even finish a race,....with russell at the controls. WUWT?
Man, is it Live or is it Memorex?

You guys were right - he may indeed be the Reincarnation of The One............

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Guy(s)?

:rolleyes:

BTW, I'll be 38 this Spring.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Dude, you need to take a breather. You are probably tired from digging that hole halfway to China by now. MOKE, I'm sure you are a good dude. 100% sure. I'm also sure you make certain statements about people or bikes, and then dig yourself real deep trying to defend those statements. I'm sure you would agree that Buells are cool bikes for those people that really like em. We also know by now you really don't like them. To argue that they suck because they can't beat Mladin on Sunday or they don't win races against this bike or that bike isn't a real good argument for most folks here. Nothing wrong with not liking a bike, but to grind the argument into the ground with more questionable statements doesn't help you here. All you had to say is that you don't care for them and leave it at that. Again, I am not bashing you, but I am trying to have you look at what you say from a different perspective. That's it.
What a nice, well-though-out statement. Wholly uncharacteristic of you, Longride. Reading this, I can only conclude you have turned-over a new leaf, and we're seeing a kinder, gentler Longride on the MO forums.

That, OR YOU'RE A FREAKIN' IMPOSTER - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LONGRIDE, YOU IMPOSTER-YOU?!!!!!

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Gee, that's pretty old. You should probably sell you Hawks to me. I wouldn't want you to get hurt as you approach your senior years...
I would reply with some snide comment, but I was unable to hear you due to the fact I'm deaf in one ear, can't hear outta t'other.........

(an' forgot my speck-teckles, so I can't read, but it don't matter nohow 'cuz I just forgot what I was talkin' about)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts