Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
At least they're starting to finish races....

See? Racing DOES improve the breed!

~Rob

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
They are the Canadian race sanctioning body that runs Moto-ST. The company that runs the Canadian Superbike Championship.

·
Registered
514 Posts
???

No, Moto-SP is sanctioned and organized by Professional Motorsports Productions

This group has involvement and backing both from some NASCAR people and from track owners looking to develop a reasonably priced and well run series that can fill additional weekends at their tracks.

·
Registered
911 Posts
It is great to see Higbee back in action, he has been a great competitor for a long time.

And the Spuells are doing much better than I ever expected, good for them, racing does improve the breed.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I honestly don't remember the last time I read the letters HD and BMW in any article about a racing where both were competitive! That alone tickles me ****less...guess what brands I ride...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Let's not forget that the series president is the AMA's arch-enemy Roger Edmondson, and he just kicked the AMA out. This could be the beginning of another series of motorcycle road racing, I think that would be great, it would wake the AMA up, and they sure need a kick in the a$$.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.