Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91hp motor, 1200cc Sportster V-Twin stock. Clean with no leaks.
200 miles on new tires.
Good battery.
Black metal-flake body work and fairing.
Bronze painted frame and wheels.
Garage kept most of it's life.
6,100 Original miles.
Clear title.

Rear motor mounts and Front fork seal replaced last month.

Asking only $4,110.00

Attachments

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
11 years old and 6k miles? Neat. That's a cool looking bike, I actually like it better than the new Buell stuff. It looks bad to the bone.
It's probably taken that long to accumulate those miles in-between repair-shop visits............... :-o

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
square headlights are so 80's.

Really, the Cyclone and S3 are great bikes. Just enough to be fun- not enough to get your license suspended.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just 6K miles on my garage queen... But Wait!!

It's probably taken that long to accumulate those miles in-between repair-shop visits............... :-o
Smart A*&!! :-D
My other 1997 has 55,000 miles on it and it has NEVER been in the shop except for oil changes and a fork seal replacement.
My 1998 has 25,000 miles and only a dead battery has let me down.

Beat that sucker with any other brand. I know...I used to ride Kawasaki's. :)

Now to be serious. I would like to sell this one. Wife does not ride it so... Out it goes. :(

RT

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Smart A*&!! :-D
My other 1997 has 55,000 miles on it and it has NEVER been in the shop except for oil changes and a fork seal replacement.
My 1998 has 25,000 miles and only a dead battery has let me down.

Beat that sucker with any other brand. I know...I used to ride Kawasaki's. :)

Now to be serious. I would like to sell this one. Wife does not ride it so... Out it goes. :(

RT
In case you didn't know (but I think you suspected) I was merely yankin' KenMoore's chain, not really intending to cut-down the bike. The Buell/Harley reliability thing is a long-standing joke here, mostly without any basis in reality.

That said, my '04 FZ6 has ~50k miles on it, never in the shop once. :cool:

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Sure shows the difference between the older Buells and the XB series, totally different bike.

Y'know LR, it probably wouldn't cost more than $500 to ship this to Chicago. Maybe you two could work a deal on shipping..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Actually that wasn't my chain you were yanking. I thought we were going to keep this fling just between us...
Sorry - but you know me; want to keep a secret a secret?

Don't tell anyone........

I'm goin' back into my little closet now.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I thought he was a ***....

So he's officially old now, eh? I expect to see him as a 100th Anniversary BMW Bash Clog Dancer.... complete with lederhosen and little brush in his hat.
Don't Tyrolean hats have feathers instead of brushs???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.