Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great news, even if it is just a press release.

If they can make it reliable, I want a naked one with headlights.

·
Registered
145 Posts
"Buell Motorcycle Company, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., produces sport motorcycles, motorcycle parts, accessories and apparel. To learn more about Buell motorcycles, visit your local Buell dealer today and experience the pure streetfighter attitude, style and performance only found on board a Buell. Pull into www.buell.com for the Buell dealer nearest you. "

Is this a hidden free ad in the "news" page? Don't let them fool you MO, get your money for it. Or at least have them put "MO" stickers on all their race bikes.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
A bit off topic, but what exactly is "streetfighter attitude"? Are weapons involved? I am pretty sure a smoking Ford Pinto could crush a "streetfighter" motorcycle and it's rider if it snuck up on it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
What I want is the 1340cc 150 horse Motor in my XB12..... Just like anything else, More is Better and Too Much is never ENOUGH.

A 50% bump in power in a bike that's a little over 400 lbs wet.

Oooohhhh, Baby!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Whatever. I personally enjoy almost zero maintainence on mine. Gas, air the tires, change the oil.......

And TRust ME, it does NOT have an easy life........ (maniacal grin)!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I believe that may be a different story if you were to race the thing. I personally like the Uly a great deal and have no trouble with the idea of living with one. My comment was mostly (51%-49%) tongue in cheek but at that level of competition things do fly apart.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey, that's great news!

As an unapologetic, enthusiastic, slightly demented fan of all things Buell, I can only say "GO BUELL!"

And I too hope that a street-legal 1340cc XBRR will be created. (I wonder how much it would have to be "diluted" to make an acceptably-reliable daily-driver.)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.