Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
I sincerely hope that Vlad uses his bike as a primary means of transportation. I for one, use my motorcycle almost entirely for recreation, which is recreation that could done in any one of a million other non-fossil-fuel-burning ways. Therefore, my ownership of a motorcycle causes me to personally use MORE, not less, fuel. After I put the bike away I will still need to drive to work and the gocery store in my gas-guzzling Chevy-V8-powered Jeep Wrangler.

By the way, I am looking forward to a snowmobile trip later this month with several friends......we will probably be driving at least two, if not three or four seperate SUVs or full-size vehicles to get there, pulling trailers. We will then be assaulting the pristine landscape of Michigan's Upper Peninsula with our wholly inefficient sleds, getting about 8 or 10MPG on the average, spewing solids and unburned particulates into air from our dirty two-stroke motors. I can't wait. 2 Stroke Cold Smoke!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: Wrong

The old testament had numerous references to the moral code we were supposed to adhere to (as well as numerous references to people breaking it as well.) Jesus never refuted any of these. Furthermore, he was taken to task by the religious leaders of the time for spending his time with sinners such as prostitutes and tax collectors. He admitted as much, saying "it is not the healthy in need of the doctor, but the sick." This implies that, at the very least, prostitution and promiscuity were wrong, in the eyes of Jesus. If you can find any justifications for believing that Jesus would be OK with a sex outside of marriage, or public nudity, homosexuality, etc......by all means share them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.