Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why don't you "ANTI-SUV" folks start your own club. You should call it the:

"EVERYONE SHOULD DO WHAT WE SAY AND LIVE LIKE WE DO BECAUSE WE ARE SMARTER AND BETTER THAN YOU, IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU ARE AN UNPATRIOTIC PATHETIC LOSER CLUB"

Give it a shot, you could be the grass roots of a great political movement in our country. Or as I suspect you will be able to hold your annual convention in a phone booth.

P.S. I think some of you don't even ride, how can you, your posting crap all day. When do you ride?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I must attack the messenger! You people actually believe you know whats best for all of us. I am not going to waste my time debating the merits of an argument that has a flawed basis. You guys sound like a bunch of basement dwelling conspiracy nuts. BTW do you listen to Art Bell?

Heres a hint, think BIG PICTURE!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Big Picture as in, BIG PICTURE! Not this single issue crap. Next you guys will be voting for your politicians based on what they drive.

Step back and talk to people you know, friends co-workers ask them why they drive an SUV. BTW do you run around yelling at people as they leave Burger King because they are eating un-healthy food? Why not? You can preach all you want. But you cant control what the heart desires.

But for God Sakes do your thing, I for one would never take that right from you.

Im done!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Big Picture as in, BIG PICTURE! Not this single issue crap. Next you guys will be voting for your politicians based on what they drive.

Step back and talk to people you know, friends co-workers ask them why they drive an SUV. BTW do you run around yelling at people as they leave Burger King because they are eating un-healthy food? Why not? You can preach all you want. But you cant control what the heart desires.

But for God Sakes do your thing, I for one would never take that right from you.

Im done!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Your comment: "They're only negatively effecting themselves, not pulluting more & going out of their way to support terrorism"

So people who drive SUV's are: "going out of their way to support terrorism".

You sir are a complete idiot if you believe that. I cannot think of a more rediculous position. As I said before you can hold your club meetings in a phone booth.

You and your beliefs are a waste of time and energy.

BTW First SUV was a new 1978 Ford Bronco, current, 2000 Yukon XL. I have to have an SUV to pull my Donzi offshore powerboat. Boy does that thing suck the gas. At full throttle it's like flushing a toilet.

Now, I am done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.