Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Don't be sorry about anything. Booting Sportbikebandit in the ass with your first post will go a loooooooong way to getting you a GPTB membership right out of the box. No prospecting for this guy. Maybe officer material too!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I think he has something here

"Liberals surround themselves with other viewpoints because they deem it necessary for a healthy society to have many viewpoints. How can you make an effective decision without having all the different viewpoints in advance?"

Now I can understand why, after 4 years as President, Jimmy Carter was unable to remove his thumb from his ass! Thanks for clearing that one up. It had me stumped.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Ummm...

"Wealth redistribution is the chief belief of the liberal fer crissakes"

Yeah, as long as it's sombody ELSE'S wealth.

Why do I have visions of Gabe's delicate features getting contortions, and the hair on the back of his neck standing up every time someone says "liberals" in a condscending tone? I thought liberals were the "tolerant" ones?? LOL

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Yes, that was definitely clear as mud

"What you're saying is that anyone that YOU deem to be a conservative is crooked and stupid. "

I guess he never met Mayor Richard Daley.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Need to research before you talk

Actually 90% of the land mass of Illinois is Republican. You don't get the whole state. You get the great City of Chicago alone......with a big electric fence around it. Even most of the surrounding Burbs like Elmhurst and Naperville are Repubs, but you don't get those either. Between what a white boy like you can afford, and how well I'd bet you can fight, I'd say you should never, ever live there. Maybe Dem Daley can scam you a city job. Doubt it though. Don't include me in your Utopia.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Thanks for the rude awakening Steve (i'll shut up now)

So your twisted definition of 'tyranny' would include employees quitting without the employers consent? Obviously in your f&cked up mind, it would.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.