Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
"Murrican" carmakers are notorious for this sort of nonsense.

Being an ATL native, yup Coke can get pretty huffy with 'ee's re Pepsi products.

I'll bet that Mich Harley fan will be better off at the next workplace.

I think the real moral of this story lies a bit deeper: never, never, NEVER place too much faith in any employer. Live within your means and keep "go to hell" money in the bank. When that unethical or just plain stupid stuff comes you way, your bank account frees to to say: "go to ....!!"

Legislation? No way! Punish stupid mgrs and business owners yourself early & often

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Re: I think he has something here

Uhhh, the cause of the "great depression" is quite well known.....Smoot Hawley Tarrif act which set off a worldwide frenzy of tarriff setting, tax hike after start of recession - thus vacuuming money supply out of economy - THEN to top it all off, a FED that took steps to, thats right folks! - reduce the money supply even more.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Re: Pot calling kettle black. You are just as much off topic as I am..

If you actually read the WSJ, you would have seen MultiStrada 600 & other entry level adventure bikes on PG 1 of Personal Journal today and submitted it to MO. (Hey, why didn't I do that??)

You'd have seen that tax receipts are WAY up & deficit shrinking - exactly as expected.

You'd have seen that the dollar is up over the lows of a few months ago.

You'd have seen that a rising dollar has about as many downsides as a falling dollar has upsides - and vice-versa.

You'd have seen commentator after commentator effortlesssly taking apart Paul Krugman - who frankly isn't worth even a minor effort to refute.

No, I think you take your cues more from Daily Kos or something like that.

And I'm not a conservative, either. Liberterian and proud of it. And PJ O'Rourke is the finest political writer in the known multi-verse!

back to my chosen profession of accordion repair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.