Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
878 Posts
In other words, business owners that invest capital to create a money-making operation must be compelled to hire people they don't want to employ? Or compelled to keep people on staff that breach the contract if their employment? Is it OK if they just shut the whole thing down and employ nobody? Or is that against the law too?

If I start a business, no matter how big or small, either I get to choose who works or to hell with it and nobody works. Would you rather have a smaller economy, less wealth to go around, or employer discretion?

Ever hear of the right of association? Or the Constitution for that matter?

· Registered
878 Posts
Re: Thanks for the rude awakening Steve (i'll shut up now)

And even that is unconstitutional re: the first amendment right of association. If I want to decide who I want to get together with, that is my right. If we decide that, when together, we want to make a little money, again, our right, I'm under no obligation to include anyone else in this activity whatsoever.

That is freedom. Sorry you don't like it. Freedom means freedom from coercion. You apparently would like all employers to be coerced to keep you employed. Sorry, that's not a right. That's a want. A tyrannical one at that.

· Registered
878 Posts
khakis are baggy pants? what, you buy them at Abercrombie or something? On one hand you were wearing pants that were too baggy (some consider that a juvenile way to dress, frankly I could care less) and on the other you were dressing too flashy. These don't reconcile well. I don't get it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.