Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Seems like a wrongful termination lawsuit is in order here. This is America the guy should be able to buy whatever he wants as long as he does his job... ooops I forgot W is the president now all worker rights have been terminated...W along with his MBA buddies who have never worked at honest job and couldn't turn a wrench if their life depended on it will decide your fate....my mistake... Better sell the Harley and beg for your job back. Maybe you wife can clean the sales managers house or some other favor .... Remember you have no rights and all lawsuit damages have been capped anyway....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Na you got it all wrong. Sounds like the mechanic was fired for not being a Beta male. i.e. he should of asked his boss in typical Red-State fashion what kind of bike he should buy, who should he vote for, etc...Remember in Ws world workers are the servants of the business owners(Lords)... Yep we don't need unions naaa....W knows what is best for us..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
"On one hand, it should be the Great American Way for you to employ and keep only those that you want, for whatever reason." Right...a guy goes to work every day does his job.. boss finds out he is gay or is a jehovah witnesss or scientologist or loves anchovies on his pizza and fires him... Yep thats the America I want to live in...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Have I covered everything bad about Red State (banjo music playing)

Exactly red-staters (banjo music playing), get all the knowledge they need from Fox News.

OK I think I have ranted on about evil red-state (banjo music) stuff. I'll go back to work paying for all the red-state (banjo music) transfer payments that us blue-state(sophisticated alternative rock music) must do..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: I think he has something here

Hey incompetent presidents are on both sides. According to the numbers, unemployment, home ownership, balanced budgets, job creation, crime, Clinton was the best president in history. According to the numbers Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr are way down the list yet Reagan was voted one of the greatest ever on red-state (banjo music) dominated AOL... Go figure..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: I think he has something here

Actually Hoovers numbers weren't as bad as many red-staters (banjo music playing) might believe.

"The record is clear that Hoover did not cause the crash. After the 1929 Stock Market crash, Hoover ordered the federal departments to speed up construction projects and asked all 48 governors to also extend their public work programs. Hoover sent Congress a budget with a $160 million tax cut, to spur growth, along with doubling the amount spent on public works. At first he received much praise for his work. The"The New York Times" wrote of him in the spring of 1930 by saying "No one in his place could have done more"

For more see link Hoover the scapegoat

Unlike Bush, Hoover knew hard work "After he graduated from Stanford, at age 20, he worked in a California mine"

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hey thanks, my wife won't allow me to say anything bad about W. She says my hatred for W is irrational. I agree with her. To be honest he just reminds me of all the guys I hated in college: Never did any physical work in his life, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, used his daddy's influence to get by, while most of us had to work summer and part-time jobs to make it through school he partied. Life is not fair.... The guy who slides by becomes president and fracks up everthing the guy before him, who did know physical work and didn't slide by, did...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pot calling kettle black. You are just as much off topic as I am..

No I get my facts from the WSJ... Deficits at record level? Do you dispute that? Do you think it is not harmful? Perhaps you need to get some economic education before you make such an uninformed comment...

Facts:

Deficits at record level.

Dollar down cause of trade and budge deficits.

Defictis caused by reckless tax and spending policy by Bush.

OK send me email if you want an intelligent debate offline. Otherwise don't name call or belittle me...Cause you know my history and you have plenty Type A conservatives who will join in your piling on... I'll only do the same back

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.