Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Went to a strip club a while back and there were like 8-10 hell's angels there, blowing Euro like it was nothing. Anyways long story short... I was re-entering the club to grab a friend so we could leave, and the largest angel is standing in from of the stage throwing money at the dancer. I say excuse me and walk on by, he puts his arm out an stops me... at this moment all my friends started walking towards us ( i was like "oh my gosh i am about to get my ass kicked by a guy like 4times my size at a strip joint).... my friends are all standing around him ( like 12 friends) waiting to see what he was going to do.... and he started putting money down my shirt and then he shook my hand and patted me on the back. on the way out i had to pass in front of him again, so i took half of the money he threw down my shirt, and tucket it in his shirt. Note this was a huge fellow. Just goes to show that not everyone is who you think, or does not behave how you expect. I expected that guy to practically kill mme that night.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.